Grow your business with Facebook Marketing - SkillsFuture Approved
Here's a short video to share on what you can expect at our workshops :)
Hands-on Facebook Marketing Workshop, 80% of the workshop consist of hands-on activities.
Would you like to grow your business with Facebook Marketing?
Facebook Marketing is one of the easiest digital marketing platforms to learn, and leverage on for businesses to market very easily. The catch is your message, and your targeting.
The Facebook Marketing platform is suitable for business with all budgets. From small budgets of $200 per month to $1,000 or more, you can definitely tell more people about your business, stretching that marketing dollar.
Use Facebook Marketing to acquire new customers, and generate more awareness for your business at a much lower cost compared to traditional marketing methods like Flyer Distribution, and others.
What you will take away from this Hands-On Workshop:
• Create a Facebook Page or Group (10~15 min activity)
- if you're a Financial Adviser, Property Agent, or someone who brands yourself, and hope to use social selling with your identity, we're going to teach you how you can create a Facebook Page (with automatic likes from your friends).
• Learn to create amazing graphics for your Facebook Page (FB Banner / FB Post / FB Ads)
• Learn about the different types of Facebook Posts and Ads
• Learn and apply 1 Free and 1 Paid Facebook Lead Generation Tool for your Facebook Marketing
What will be taught in this Hands-on Facebook Marketing Course?
1. Introduction to Facebook Marketing
- Understanding why you and your business should be on Facebook
- Understand why this is the cheapest marketing platform for Facebook
- Brainstorm and learn about your customer's buyer journey
- Understand how this affects the type of post you should be posting
2. Discuss, Brainstorm & Consultation
- Learn & apply your buyer's journey during consultation with Trainer on your Ads
- Be a step ahead of your business competitors when you learn and apply our brainstorming strategies for Social Media Campaigns
3. Facebook Business Page, Tools, Settings & More
- Understand what Facebook offers Facebook Business Pages
- Understand 1 major tip on "location targeting" when launching Paid Ads
- Learn about Facebook Insights + When your fans are online!
- Learn about a FREE lead generation tool
4. Learn from 3 Case Studies that went VIRAL!
- Learn from 3 successful and Viral Facebook Campaign Case Study and apply what you have learnt to your own Facebook Marketing Strategy
- Brainstorm & Consult with the Trainer on a Facebook Contest you can roll out by the end of the workshop
- Hands-on: Design your Facebook Post / Ad Creative with a FREE to use web-based design software
5. Facebook Posts & Adverts: Learn about the different types of Posts and Ads available!
- Carousel Ads
- Carousel Posts
- Slideshow Post (add music)
- Video Posts and Ads
** Execution and Development of a Paid Facebook Ad Campaign (Hands-On Activity)
6. How to Grow your business with Facebook Marketing
- Facebook Insights
- When your fans are online
- Organic VS Paid Reach
- Fans VS Non-Fans (reach)
- Learn 5 secrets you should apply in your Facebook Marketing Strategy that will give your business a BOOST on your Facebook ORGANIC reach and engagements.
7. Q&A with Trainer: Ask all the questions you have about Facebook Marketing
By the end of the course, you will be a better Facebook Admin and Marketer, making Facebook Marketing work for you and your business.
What you'll need to bring to class:
• Laptop & Charger
• Mouse & Mouse Pad
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Subscribe to us on YouTube: https://goo.gl/4Z5eeu
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
What you need to know (for Singaporeans above 25 years old):
This workshop is SkillsFuture Approved & Claimable.
No cash required. Email us at email@example.com for payment instructions to pay us directly with your SkillsFuture Credits.
Course code on SkillsFuture Directory: CRS-N-0041481
This is a Certificate Workshop. Receive a Certificate of Completion upon completion of the workshop from Sky Digital Agency.
PIC Grant: 40% of course fee
For company sponsored individuals, your company can claim 40% of course fee (for training conducted by external vendor) from PIC if your company is eligible.
More about the PIC Grant: https://goo.gl/qlldQz
P.S. For company sponsored employees, companies get to claim $2/hour from SkillsConnect's Absentee Pay Roll.
About the Trainer
Charmaine, is the Founder and Creative Director of Sky Digital Agency.
Being a web designer by training, she was intrigue by many things when she first started her agency back in 2010. From Facebook marketing to SEO & SEM, she has became a self-taught marketer and hands-on practitioner.
A hands-on marketer and practitioner who believes in learning a new skill everyday, challenging herself to explore and embrace technology. Always looking at resources available online, and sharing these findings with her participants and clients.
She is generous in dishing out tips and tricks especially in design and about the different digital marketing topics, Facebook, Email Marketing, SEO & SEM. She is also always excited to bounce ideas and brainstorm together with her participants during the workshop.
Charmaine makes learning interactive, candid and fun, helping learners to be excited about applying what they have learned in their work or business even after the workshop.
If you're looking to learn abundantly, and be able to use the internet as a marketing tool to help your business stand out in today's ever growing industry of using tech for marketing, you have to join Charmaine at the workshop.
She strongly believes that the training industry needs more workshops that are conducted in a small group setting of max. 6 participants. This is what she has set herself out to do, so as to ensure that every participant get the most out of each training with Sky Digital Agency.
Sky Digital Agency currently has 5 SkillsFuture Approved and Claimable Workshops.
Visit our website for more details: www.skydigitalagency.com/workshops
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Here are some generous workshop reviews our participants have left us on our Facebook Page on how our workshops have helped them be a better marketer for their work, business, and startup:
You can also read even more testimonials on our workshops on our Facebook Page Reviews
1. Who can i contact should i have questions?
You may e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Is there a minimum class size to proceed?
Yes. We require a minimum class size of 3 people to proceed with the class.
In the event that there are insufficient participants, we reserve the right to reschedule the class. Under such circumstances, we will inform you no later than 3 working days before the event.
3. Where is the venue of the workshop?
6 Raffles Quay, #15-00, Singapore 048580
Nearest MRT: Raffles Place, take exit "i". The building 6 Raffles Quay is just beside Ascott at Raffles Place.
4. I'm driving, where can I park?
There is parking space at the building 6 Raffles Quay itself at $2.50 per 30 min block.
For weekend classes, we recommend our participants to park at SGX Centre, at $3 per entry.
Charmaine conducting a 3 hour workshop on "Ways to Effectively Retain Learning Through Better Visual Presentations" with 40 training and educators at Life Long Learning Centre, under Institute of Adult Learning (IAL)
Would you like to create amazing visual presentations with your PowerPoint and Keynote Applications? Join us for our Infographics & Visual Content Marketing workshop, SkillsFuture Approved & Claimable. Alternatively, you can email us at email@example.com to enquire about our workshop schedules.
Corporate Training with 15 staff from Singapore University of Technology and Design. If your company or organization would like to engage us for an in-house corporate training for your staff or employees, do reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't you just love the pantry. Makes learning more fun when you have different hot drinks to keep you awake! We mean... to help you focus!
10:00 AM - 6:00 PM SGT
- 6 Raffles Quay, #15-00, Singapore 048580
$360 (SkillsFuture Credits) FULL Regular Tickets SOLD OUT $378.00
- Venue Address
- 6 Raffles Quay, #15-00, Singapore 048580 Singapore
Nearest MRT Station(s): Raffles Place MRT, take exit "i", we are the building just after Ascott at Raffles Place